Lets define it!
The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The iPhone runs Apple's iOS mobile operating system, originally named "iPhone OS". The first iPhone was released on June 29, 2007; the most recent iPhone, the 6th-generation iPhone 5, was released on September 21, 2012. The user interface is built around the device's multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard rather than a physical one. The iPhone has Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity (2G, 3G and 4G (iPhone 5 only)).
Application software, also known as an application or an app, is computer software designed to help the user to perform specific tasks. Examples include enterprise software, accounting software, office suites, graphics software and media players. Many application programs deal principally with documents. Apps may be bundled with the computer and its system software, or may be published separately. In recent years, the abbreviation "app" has specifically come to mean application software written for mobile devices, with the abbreviation in particular representing both the smaller size and smaller scope of the software (i.e. an app whose sole purpose is to display an image representation of the current weather).
Why all companies need an iphone app?
The answer to the above question is very simple. Because people are moving gradually from the sole use of a computer for communication to the user of mobile platforms and computers in order to communicate, find services, find a street, find a business offering a service closest to their current position. Especially the new generations are hardly using any computer. They are almost using a tablet and / or smart phone at the same time while on the go!
What can we do?
Our company is amongst the very few companies in Cyprus that are developing iphone applications for the worldwide market. We have an extensive experience in the field having prepared very creative apps for International companies located around the globe.
Developing an app is a tricky project and this is the reason we have prepared our own custom made methodology in achieving this, providing this way the client with the best possible outcome.
Primary aim when we were developing our methodology was the satisfaction of the client and achieving for him the best return on investment that can be achieved.
For this reason we follow the steps outlined below, that guide us through the process of developing a company presentations safely and without mistakes / errors:
- Meeting - Analysis
- Our project manager meets the client and notes down what is needed , what we need to achieve, the client’s customer base, the products / services of the client and all the factors that can lead us to success.
- Our project manager analyzes what has been discussed in the meeting and writes down detailed specifications and a roadmap of what needs to be done in analytical form, so the developers & designers can understand what is needed in respect of app design and development.
- Agreement by the client
- At this stage the client is presented with the specifications and approves that this is the way we will develop the different designs and functions.
- Design stage
- At this point the project manager engages designers that will work on the project. He specifies and explains them in detail what needs to be done. Alpha version of the designs for all the agreed pages is prepared.
- Client review
- At this stage the client reviews the designs prepared and either approves them as they are (most common case) or specifies certain revisions to be made to them. If there are revisions to be made then the designers provide beta version and this goes on until the client approves them and designs are made final.
- At this point the project manager engages the developers that will work on the project. He specifies and explains them in detail what needs to be done. Alpha version of the application for all the agreed pages is prepared, based on the agreed designs.
- Client review
- At this stage the client reviews the alpha version of the application developed above approves them as it is or specifies certain revisions to be made to them (most common case since people know what they want once they see something). If there are revisions to be made then developers provide beta version and this goes on until the client approves and application is made final.
- At this point the client is made a presentation in his office to enjoy the final version of his application. Application is delivered at this stage and uploaded in APPSTORE and in GOOGLE’s PLAY STORE.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.