Lets Define it!
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Most of these social media platforms have their own built-in data analytics tools, which enable companies to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns. Companies address a range of stakeholders through social media marketing including current and potential customers, current and potential employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public. On a strategic level, social media marketing includes the management of the implementation of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g. more active or passive use) and the establishment of a firm's desired social media "culture" and "tone". To use social media effectively, firms should learn to allow customers and Internet users to post user-generated content (e.g., online comments, product reviews, etc.), also known as "earned media", rather than use marketer-prepared advertising copy. While social media marketing is often associated with companies, as of 2016, a range of not-for-profit organizations and government organizations are engaging in social media marketing of their programs or services.
What do we offer?
Our company, through professional and well thought campaigns and effectively managed social media accounts, enhances the client's presence in the social media.
We create and maintain relevant followers and eventually ambassadors of our brand. This increases your return on investment.
The ultimate target? Generate repeated sales.
We always say that: Likes, shares, comments (engagement in general) are valuable only if they lead to direct or indirect sales.
Antici! Web Design Methodology:
Below we specify our methodology and way of working, which we have fine tunned over the years, ensuring a nice flow of work that is enjoyed by all involved (all the below are repeated monthly):
- to the client the way we work, how & when he will be updated and a roadmap of our future working together.
- of the client's social needs, specification of what needs to be done in terms of platforms / frequency of posts and agreement with the client the way we are going to work.
- Strategy Drafting
- Our project manager drafts a strategy that includes all the social media elements (Target market / relevance / budget etc) and we agree this with the client.
- Our designer creates the design and delivers it to the client for the month's posts. We discuss with the client and we revise it until we are all happy with it.
- Our content writers develop relevant content for the posts and the adverts that will be posted in the social media and we agree them with the client.
- We advise and agree with the client on the advertising budgets / frequency / target audience etc
- Once a week and once a month we provide the client with comprehensive reports, outlining the results of our efforts, alongside with proposals on how to improve our strategy
- Correction of strategy
- Correction of the strategy, based on the results of the previous campaigns.
We provide all our clients a perfect combination of quality and affordability through a package without hidden costs. Our client knows from the beginning what he is getting and when, how much he is paying and when.